I had another CT scan last week. It had been 6 months since my last one. I really didn't know what to expect since the last time I went 6 months in between scans, the original tumor in my right lung had come back. I am very happy to say that my scan is clear and there is nothing new to report! I am so thankful! I feel as though I have my life before me and my lung cancer was a thing of the past. I need to make it to the 5 year mark though before I can feel nearly confident it isn't coming back. This coming April will be 2 years since my surgery!
I am still working, and I am also looking for ways to get involved in helping out other cancer patients. I do not want to waste any of this extra time God has given me.
No comments:
Post a Comment