Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yea for Exercise!

This last week I managed to go to kickboxing 2xs, run once (first time in over two months), and today I got on my bike and rode 10 miles. It feels so good to be exercising again! :)

Kyle moved to San Diego today. He is going to live with his friend for a semester of college. He still wants to get into the Air Force, but he wants this experience first. I am excited for him and glad he can go on this adventure in life, but I am also so very sad to see him go. I have taken care of him for 18 years, and now he is on his own. I can't believe how fast time flies. I am going to miss him so much!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Naomi, every time I read your journal I feel so emotional. You are so inspirational:o) You are right about making each day that you are given to be very special. As I get older (70 this year) I think about it more and more. So far I have been very blessed with good health. I try to put this gift of time to good use...being positive, volunteering, exercising, etc.
    I am happy you are able to exercise again. It is really good for the body and spirit. I agree, it IS hard to see your child leave home. I am sure it wasn't easy for him to leave but it will be good for him.
    Take care. Love you
    Aunt Betty

    ReplyDelete