Saturday, February 12, 2011

What a Gorgeous Day!



What a gorgeous day today! Is it really only February? Mike and I enjoyed the beautiful day by going on a 15 mile bike ride. The Acacia trees are in full bloom and they are so beautiful. I love this time of year around here because of the Acacia trees. Yellow is my favorite color! I felt really good riding my bike today - so much stronger. I ran yesterday also, and my legs didn't feel like lead the entire run. I think my muscles are slowly remembering what they need to do! :)

I am still waiting to determine if any maintenance chemo needs to be done. We heard back from the doctor at Stanford, and she said that she would NOT have me do it. But this other doctor highly recommends it. What the heck am I supposed to do? I told him I want to hear what my regular oncologist has to say about it (she's on maternity leave). He sent her an email and we are waiting to hear back from her. He is also going to talk to a doctor from UCSF who deals with stage 3 lung cancer patients on a daily basis to get his opinion also. I am anxious to hear what the two of them have to say in this matter. This is very difficult. I wish it were very clear. Please continue to pray for wisdom and guidance on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment