Friday, September 24, 2010

So Tired

I have felt very tired today! It's a fatigue so great that I feel too tired to even do anything like read or be on my computer. I feel like I have fog in my brain. I think I overdid it the last couple of days. Yes, Susan, I overdid it. I think all the meds I take must take wire me up during the day. Today though, I didn't take any anti-nausea medicine! First time in two weeks! I took a nap while my mom, Patty, Kyle, and Jenni were painting away downstairs. They told me to go rest, and I didn't even argue.

The other thing that is really annoying me right now is my mouth. I have mouth sores and this constant weird taste. There is no pleasure in eating anymore. It's painful, and nothing tastes right. I'm finding that I am salting my foods and going for stronger flavors so that I can taste something!

OK. Enough complaining for today. :) That's all my brain can handle writing at the moment anyway. At least this is all temporary. Someday, I will feel normal again.

30 min. later:
I came across an encouraging article on running while going through chemo:
http://runningtimes.com/Print.aspx?articleID=12936
I can certainly relate to this athlete! I'm not a marathon runner, but running has always been an outlet for me (and kickboxing). I think some of this fog in my brain is due to no exercise in 2 weeks! OK Tomorrow, I am hitting the trail - whether I run or walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment