I had a mammogram and an ultrasound yesterday. The lump is just a cyst. Praise God! I was so incredibly relieved when the doctor told me. I felt a huge relief. It gave me a glimpse of the emotions I will be facing when it comes time to get the results from my PETscan. I pray those results will be good news also! My stomach is finally starting to feel better. Funny how it started to feel better after I got the good news. :)
Now that I am feeling better and am on the mend, I am anxious to get back to being a healthy person again - to be strong, to have hair, to have color in my face, to enjoy eating, to drink red wine, to run, to think clearly, to cook dinner for my family, to never cough, etc. etc. Let the healing begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment