Tuesday, December 14, 2010

NO MORE CHEMO!!!

I am pretty sure my body could not handle any more chemo. I am so glad I am done! It's been rough since Friday. I was laid up for a few days because of the bone marrow injection. I took a walk with Mike on Sunday and it was pretty pathetic. I was huffing and puffing the whole way. I am still pretty weak and my stomach is still hurting. This time around, I feel like I reek of chemo. I feel like it's oozing out of my pores. I can taste it in my mouth. When I cough I can taste it and it makes me gag. I can't wait for it all to be out of my body!

I was able to get an earlier appointment for a mammogram than the 21st. I am going to the Watsonville hospital tomorrow. I haven't been too worried about it, but I would like to know for sure what is going on and put my mind at rest.

Today I get to do a very normal life activity and take Elizabeth to the DMV to take her permit test. She is beyond excited. I sure am not! She thinks she is going to drive part of the way up to Tahoe. I am not ready to put my life in her hands! All kidding aside, it is exciting, and I am happy and sad for her at the same time. It's amazing how fast the years go by.

As soon as I have the results of my mammogram, I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment