Monday, May 21, 2012

Survivor

It's been a rough few days since Thursday.  All of this chemo has hit my stomach pretty hard.  Thank goodness for medications though!  At least it's just a chemical burning sensation and not nausea and vomiting.  On top of the stomach pains I have been so very tired.  I feel like someone ran me over with a truck.  My skin is going crazy too - breaking out like I am a teenager again.

Mom came down this weekend to take care of me and keep me company.  I have appreciated her being here with me and it's so good to see her again.  Thankfully the weather has been beautiful so I can sit outside and enjoy the fresh air.  I am hoping I will start feeling better today.  We shall see.

My sister Melinda gave me an everlasting gift of herself - she got a survivor tattoo with my name on it tattooed onto her leg.  I am overwhelmed by her love for me.  Survivor ~ yes, that's what I am, that's what I will be ~ in more ways than one.  ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment