Thursday, November 4, 2010

Headache Please GO AWAY!

I have had a tension headache for well over a week now. I have gotten these headaches in the past and would take 3-4 Ibuprofen for it and then it would go away. But now I cannot take Ibuprofen, only Tylenol, and Tylenol doesn't help at all. I finally went to my massage therapist today thinking I would bite the bullet and fork the money out. The therapist had heard about my cancer while at church and has already been praying for me. I hadn't known that she already knew about me. She gave me a half hour massage and wants me to come back after I ask my Dr. if it is OK to get a deep tissue massage. She said I could come see her whenever I need to, even on the weekends if need be. She did not charge me! Her generosity and kindness overwhelms me yet again. I pray God pours His blessings over her.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Naomi. God bless the massage therapist! And everyone else who stands with you for health and life and joy. Thanks so much for sharing your story with all of us. You are in my prayers.
    Love,
    Fawn

    ReplyDelete