Monday, November 15, 2010

White Count Is Up, Chemo Tomorrow

Well it's back to chemo tomorrow. It is a good thing I guess. I feel so good though right now, I don't want to go back! I was given a shot every day last week through Sunday to bring up my white count. I could tell that it was working because every day I felt stronger and stronger. I almost feel normal. I managed to go on two runs as well as kickboxing. It felt SO good to run! I had not gone on a run since the end of August. My hip flexors were sure sore! Hopefully I will recover quickly from this next round of chemo since I will not be having radiation at the same time, and I will be given a shot on Friday that will last for two weeks to help my body produce bone marrow. Both my kids came down with colds last week. Praise God I have managed to stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment