Only 7 more sessions of radiation to go! Just all of next week and the following Monday and Tuesday. Dr. Kim told me yesterday that things are looking good! The radiation seems to be doing it's job. I will have to wait for a month after I am finished with radiation to get a CTscan, and 3 months for a PETscan. Apparently the radiation keeps working for awhile after my last visit. I am so looking forward to being done with this part!
I will be even more happy when I am completely done with chemo. My stomach has been hurting nonstop. I did go in today for hydration. I was given a whole bag of saline. I am sure that helped, but my stomach is still unhappy. I have been in that chemo fog and feeling very fatigued. It's really hard to focus on anything. I would really like to have my life back now please.
Soon love, soon!
ReplyDeleteLet me know if I can help....
ReplyDelete