Last night I was finally able to eat and enjoy my dinner without any stomach pain. It has been almost two weeks since I've been able to do that. I was beginning to get nervous that there was something wrong with my stomach. I asked for prayer on Saturday night. My stomach calmed down that night and on Sunday I felt so much better! Praise God for answered prayer.
Today I went for an hour long walk in Fall Creek with my friend Sue. My mind wanted the walk, but my body really didn't want to go. But I went, and I am so glad I did! My body was energized as soon as I started walking. It was an amazingly beautiful morning for a walk in Fall Creek. The air was crisp and everything was so clean from the rain. The sun was streaming through the redwood trees, as drops of water fell through the air to the ground. The ferns and ground cover were a vibrant green and the forest floor was covered in a carpet of redwood leaves. It really couldn't have been any more beautiful. Today, while I was laying on the table during radiation, I kept picturing that walk. God is good. It seems that every time I start to feel discouraged He sends me encouragement in some way - whether its a beautiful walk or a card or an email that someone has sent me. God is really looking after me and caring for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment