I couldn't take my hair falling out all over the place anymore, and I had Aaron shave my head. I shed tears over my hair before I had it shaved, but the day of the shave, I didn't cry at all. I just laughed. I told Aaron, "I had no idea I would ever come to you to have you shave my hair off!" It was amusing watching him shave it all off and then seeing how much gray hair I actually have. Yes, I have been coloring my hair since I was 23 years old thanks to my mother who started graying at 15! Aaron told me he has seen a person's gray hair grow back its natural color after going through chemo. I sure hope that happens to me. I have also been told it grows back very curly and then will eventually get back to it's normal state. Perhaps when I get used to my shaved head, I will put up a picture without my hands over my head. But for now, this is all you get. :)
Friday, October 8, 2010
Shaved Head
I couldn't take my hair falling out all over the place anymore, and I had Aaron shave my head. I shed tears over my hair before I had it shaved, but the day of the shave, I didn't cry at all. I just laughed. I told Aaron, "I had no idea I would ever come to you to have you shave my hair off!" It was amusing watching him shave it all off and then seeing how much gray hair I actually have. Yes, I have been coloring my hair since I was 23 years old thanks to my mother who started graying at 15! Aaron told me he has seen a person's gray hair grow back its natural color after going through chemo. I sure hope that happens to me. I have also been told it grows back very curly and then will eventually get back to it's normal state. Perhaps when I get used to my shaved head, I will put up a picture without my hands over my head. But for now, this is all you get. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bic it Naomi! its wonderful.. you may not choose to grow it back! :)
ReplyDeletepraying for you regularly..
GI JANE! Little hottie.....
ReplyDeleteI love it!