Thursday, October 21, 2010

Daily Affirmations

I have been reading through the book Cancer: 50 Essential Things to Do, by Greg Anderson. I have copied the following daily affirmations out his book. I stand by these, and if I ever get down and depressed, discouraged, etc. you all have to help me remember them.

#1 Cancer does not mean death. CANCER IS A MESSAGE TO CHANGE. Cancer cells are weak and confused. I have a healthy body. I am building my immune function. My body has its own inner healing wisdom.

#2 Cancer treatments are not toxic and ineffective. I CHOOSE TREATMENTS THAT HAVE MY “EXCITED” BELIEF. I believe in my minimally invasive treatment choices. My treatment side effects are readily managed. I am filled with healing energy.

#3 There IS something I can do. I AM IN CHARGE OF MY CANCER. There is a great deal that I can do. I am in charge of my own life. I have many choices. I have great creative resources.

#4 I am not afraid. I AM FILLED WITH HOPE. I am confident. God's spirit of love is within me. I have positive choices.

#5 I have energy. I AM ACTIVE. I have positive energy. Joy and pleasure help me heal.

#6 This will not turn out badly. THIS IS GOING TO TURN OUT PERFECTLY. I am happy. Life is good. I am worthy of healing. I accept myself as I am now.

#7 I am not a weak person. I AM STRONG. I am filled with “heart”. I am filled with self-respect. I have a fighting spirit.

#8 I am good enough in God's eyes. GOD DEEPLY LOVES ME. God created me. I am a child of God. I accept myself as I am . I respect myself.

#9 Things will get better. EVERY DAY, IN EVERY WAY, I AM GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. Everything is changing for the better. My healing goes well. I feel good about myself. God is for me. Life is good. This day is good. I am worthy of all God's blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment