Thursday, October 14, 2010

So Far So Good





So far I am feeling OK. I was in the chemo room for 6 hours on Tuesday (had 3 cat naps that day) and close to 2 1/2 hours yesterday (one good solid nap during chemo). So far I am just feeling tired and my stomach is off. I am still not nauseous praise God! It's almost like I have a stomach ulcer. It's that kind of burning feeling. The good news is that as of yesterday I only have three more weeks of radiation to go! Yeah!




Mom mentioned to me that some of you are concerned about my weight loss. Over the last couple of weeks, I was able to put back on close to 5 pounds. At least if I lose those 5 pounds again this time around it won't be from the 124 lbs where I was at.

I have included a couple pictures of my handsome husband and son with me with our shaved heads. It's so funny having us all like this. We teased Elizabeth that she should cut hers also, but of course I would never want her cut off her long beautiful locks! I love to look at her hair anyway. Elizabeth is very beautiful in my opinion. :)

1 comment:

  1. The guys look AWESOME!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing. You are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete